Thank You very much to Claire from BrizzleLassBooks for nominating me for this award and don’t forget to check out her awesome blog page!!!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
• Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Claire’s 11 Questions:
1. You can live anywhere in the world, where do you choose?
I think it would be somewhere warm but not hot, with plenty of sunshine and no coats… most probably somewhere in Spain or India…
2. What are you reading right now?
3. What was the last live music show you went to?
I can’t remember when the last time I went to one, so definitely need to start planning for one…
4. If you weren’t a book blogger, what would you blog about?
I wouldn’t blog at all. I would find million other activities to fill my time. So, thanks God I can do what I really enjoy.
5. What is top of your bucket list?
I keep postponing getting my driver’s license, so I think that is at the top right now.
6. What is your autobiography called?
Oh, this one is a hard one… I think it could be called something like “You CAN do this”
7. What’s your favourite season?
I love spring. The days get longer, it gets warmer, and whole nature transforms…
8. Coffee or Tea?
It is coffee in the morning, and tea in the afternoon, otherwise can’t sleep till 4 am.
9. Chocolate or Wine?
Oh, this one is easy… Chocolate! Always!
10. Walk or Cycle?
I love walking.
11. Finally, your favourite book this year?
I can’t choose one, these two were best for me this year.
My 11 Questions:
- Which one you prefer: Sweet or Savoury?
- Which is your favourite TV show/series?
- What do you do with the books, once you read them?
- Cats or Dogs? Why?
- What would be your dream job?
- How much time in a day you spend reading?
- Your 3 most favourite books of all times?
- Name one person, who inspires you.
- Day or Night? Why?
- Name your favourite snack.
- Your strangest book review request experience.
- The Secret World Of A Book Blog
- Monica’s Book Reviews
- MJ Book Blog
- A Frolic Through Fiction
- Always Trust in Books
- Love Chick Lit
- The Geeky Bibliophile
- The Reading Lodge
- Reading Away The Days
- Too Much Of A Book Nerd
- Tomes And Tequila
Disclaimer: If You don’t feel like answering, feel free not to. 🙂