I am really enjoying doing the book tags, so here is another one for you. 😀 I found this book tag on BOOKS & WONDERS blog and I really liked the questions and the answers. 🙂 As always, if this book tag is something you would like to do, consider yourself tagged. 😉 So here are my answers (if anyone is interested) 😀
• Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I do. I feel most comfortable while reading in bed. 😀
• Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I am a little crazy when it comes to bookmarks, I love collecting them. That is why I always try to use a bookmark.
• Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
It really annoys me when I have to stop in the middle of the chapter, it mainly happens when I read on my commute. Ideally, I would stop after a chapter.
• Do you eat or drink while reading?
I do like to drink tea or coffee while reading, and I find it difficult to eat while reading. 😀
• Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
None, I prefer when it is silent. Funny fact, if the TV is on, but the show is in a different language, I can read, but if the show is in English, I have 0 concentration and have no idea what I just read.
• One book at a time or several?
I am a one-book woman 😀 , but I am thinking to start reading a non-fiction book alongside my main book. 😀
• Reading at home or everywhere?
I prefer reading at home. I do read on my commute, but if there are some chatty people on the train, my concentration levels recede.
• Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head… Reading out loud slows me down and my throat hurts… 😀
• Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I avoid reading ahead, and I tend to skip paragraphs if the authors are doing recaps in the books. (Can’t stand recaps in the books! )
• Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Oh no, I would not break a spine on purpose. It’s just cruel!
• Do you write in your books?
Of course not! There are sticky notes for this!
• When do you find yourself reading?
When I commute (trains and buses only, can’t read in the car) when I am bored, and when I want to run away from reality. 😀
• What is your best setting to read in?
When I am alone, in my bed with a cup of tea.
• What do you do first – read or watch?
I try to read first and then I like to compare to films or TV shows. Where they have done a great job, where they messed up, was it how I imagined it would be…
• What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
I normally read e-books and physical books.
• Do you have a unique habit when you read?
I don’t think I do. 🙂
• Do book series have to match?
In what sense? The Covers? Not really. The characters and plot, yes they do have to match.
Thank You for Your time! ❤
One thought on “#BookTag Reading Habits”